Tuesday, August 24, 2010

What I've been up to....

I have had several sewing projects lately, but they are all sets that are already on my website, so I didn't post pics of them here. I have also been busy taking pictures of a couple of sweet newborns!! Remember those shower gifts I made earlier? Here are the recipients in some photos I took. A friend from church made the hat and blanket.

And the next little sweetie....

I am so glad they both came into this world safely. Both have such beautiful complexions and heads full of dark hair! What a blessing!
I am still working on my sewing room renovation....I'll post final pics soon. In the mean time, here is another sneak peek! :o)
Now all you fabric folding experts, please do not critique me too harshly :o) I just wanted to get it stashed away! Perhaps one day I'll make some fancy little fabric holders for all it and file it away more neatly. I can't wait to show the rest of the sewing room.........I am still in the process of stashing things! lol
Have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely comment. Your sewing room looks realy exciting and i can not wait to see the final result,a tip i used when i got my sewing cabinet was to use a piece of stiff cardboard made to fit and just folded the fabric around it that way they where all the same size,especialy as my cabinet has glass sliding doors i wanted it to look nice although it is not always tidy when i start a new project and pull out different fabrics, i hope this may be of some help.


    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi forgot to say i love your pictures and i have just been on your web site and saw your lovely creations, what a remarkable sewer you are and i only wish you lived a lot closer so that i could have lessons of you, but just seeing what you make is an inspiration for me.

    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so sweet Pat. Have you ever tried smocking? Drop me a line at dandelionavenue@bellsouth.net and I'll send you my e-book on it! :o) I will actually be visiting your side of the pond in March. We are going to Yorkshire!

    ReplyDelete