Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy (Belated) New Year!

I know, I know. I have been a complete slacker about posting. I had all visions of posting wonderful photos and recipes of all the goodies I was making for Christmas. I did make the goodies........I just never got around to posting them! (Sorry about that)
I cannot believe another year has come and gone. I am starting off this year with a vintage nursery rhyme line of clothing. I just love the innocence of vintage embroidery designs so I decided to try and incorporate some into a small clothing line. Here is a sneak peek of one of the dresses...

Here is a sneak of another...
I even have a little boys romper in the works :o) I'll be sure to post the finished photos as soon as I can. I hope everyone has a terrific weekend!
Angela

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back great sewing as usuale look forward to seeing more hugs Pat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! I just found your blog and wanted to ask how I order from you.

    ReplyDelete