Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Cleaning out the sewing room! FREE STUFF!

Ok, my sewing room has become absolutely disastrous. I would post a picture but I am afraid it would scare you........it really is that bad. In the midst of my cleaning, I have found some stuff that needs good homes.
Since it is officially December and I am in the Christmas spirit, this will be FREE to a good home. Just pay the postage :o) (that should be around $6-$7)
First is a FIVE PIECE set!!!
This set is best suited for little sweeties in the 24M, 2t, 3t size range. Please check the measurements below and if you know someone who could wear this, be the first to write me,pay the postage and it is yours! It will come with tags and suitable for gift giving!
the top: 16" long
the skirt: elastic waist & 13" long
the pants: elastic waist, 15" long
the jacket: 16"long with adjustable sleeve length and generous chest
ruffled socks
***Please note that the apple hat is not included***
PLEASE DO NOT GET THIS TO RESELL!!
This needs a sweet little girl to wear it.


Keep checking back as I will post more as I clean! :o) Email me at dandelionavenue@bellsouth.net.

2 comments:

  1. How sweet of you to share! With three girls we could definitely put this to good use. Thanks so much for all you do!

    ReplyDelete