Tuesday, December 1, 2009

what a job!

Boy, this has been an ALL DAY job. And I still have a huge pile of "Miscellaneous" in my living room that I have to decide what to do with. I am not very good at parting with things. My husband's idea of cleaning is just to throw everything out and he is done in record time! I have to sit and ponder over every scrap! lol ughghghghg. I am tired. I have several more freebies that I will list though. Here is the latest freebie:
A sweet little vintage style backpack.

As with the other freebies, the first one to write me will get it. One freebie per person please. Priority shipping will probably be around 5 bucks. I can check first class if you like. Just let me know.
dandelionavenue@bellsouth.net
UPDATE: I just found a sample made of the same vintage ABC fabric. I believe it is around a size 5.


So if this works for you, you can get both :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment