Monday, June 21, 2010

Shower presents...

I have been gone on vacation this past week. It was great, but it is always good to be home :o) Before I left, I whipped up some baby shower gifts that I thought I would share. I originally was making a smocked gown......but then I found out that the mom-to-be liked more mod or retro items!! lol So I had to do a quick change of gears. :o)
Here are a couple of dress sets with bloomers. The green/blue print is Portabello Pixie's Claire pattern in a 6 mos size. The other is a sundress that I made from a FREE tutorial. You can find the pattern here.

I also made a little covered wipe case. Those are so fun! Mine is not the greatest, but I found an AWESOME FREE tutorial on how to make them here. They make super gifts.

Lastly, I embroidered a little onesie. I added some bum ruffles and matching little shoes to try and up the cuteness factor :o) I'll post my template for the little shoes if anyone wants it.
Well, that's all for me today. Back to laundry from my trip............ugghgh!! lol
Angela

3 comments:

  1. How sweet,loving the little dresses and the vests and shoes you are clever.

    Hugs Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! We just came home from vacation last night as well and I have yet to start on laundry or anything. Yet, it is still there awaiting me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the little dresses are so colorful and pretty! I am sure the mama will love them. SO very pretty.

    ReplyDelete